Ventolin is the medication for treating the breathing problem such as asthma. With the help of the medication, you can able to take breathe easily. Due to the inhaler, you can able to open the breathing tubes of your lungs. The medication belongs to the group of rugs which is bronchodilator.
There are some people who are facing their chest feels tight when they are going to exercise. This is also called exercise-induced asthma. With the help of the medication, you can able to prevent the signs of exercise-induced asthma.
- It is used for those people who are over the age of 6 and having an asthma problem.
- The inhaler of the medication is also used for treating the exercise-induced bronchospasm.
- It is available in the form of the inhaler, nebulizing solution and tablet.
- You will also find the generic version of all the form of the medication.
- It can cause the tremor and nervousness as their side effects.
- Sometimes it may affect the heart rate and our blood pressure. If you are facing the changes between your heart rate, then you should go for the medical attention.
- It is not suitable for those people who are facing cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure and over thyroid.
- It may interact with some drugs that are anti-depressants and other medication. You have to askrom your doctor about those medications.
After knowing its pros and cons, now you have to know about some essential tips which are beneficial for the users of the ventolin medication.
- When you are going to take the medication then ask from your doctor that you take it correctly or not.
- Follow all the instructions that are provided by your doctor.
- You have to keep your inhaler clean and store it properly. If you don’t know, then you have to ask from your doctor.
- Store it at room temperature and away from the heat and cold.
- You should not spray the inhaler into your eyes. If it happens then wash your eyes with water.
- Always keep the inhaler with you.
- take all the medication after consulting with your doctor
- If you are facing any allergic reactions, then you should contact your doctor right now.
Hope that the information is very beneficial for you and you have to follow all these tips for getting the effective result of your problem.