Ventolin is the medication which is prescribed by your doctor for treating the breathing problem as like asthma. This condition is facing by most of the people even children are also suffering from these conditions. If your condition is severe and if you don’t get an effective result after trying so many medications then your doctor prefers to take ventolin medication.
The medication also comes in the form of the inhaler. If you are going to use the inhaler, then you should know these things which are going to discuss below-
Way to use the inhaler:-
There are several ways which help you to use the inhaler. You should follow these steps if you want to get the better result:-
- In the beginning, first you have to remove the cap of the inhaler, and you have to place your middle or index finger on the top of the canister and your thumb place under the mouthpiece of the inhaler.
- After that shake the inhaler for a few seconds.
- Prepare to take the proper medication, have to breathe out fully.
- After preparing yourself now, you have to put the mouthpiece in our mouth, and our lips become around the inhaler. Take care that your teeth or tongue don’t touch the inhaler.
- When you are going to take deep breathe then, you should put the canister.
- Use the inhaler for 5-10 seconds and then breathe out.
- If you require taking more than one dosage, then you have to wait for some time for the repeated it.
- It is all about that how you can use the Inhaler properly and put the cap back on.
How to clean the inhaler?
After using it, you have to clean your inhaler properly; otherwise, it may be harmful to you. You have to clean the inhaler in one time a week.
Steps to clean:-
- First of all, you should remove the cap of your inhaler.
- After that, you have to use a clean and dry swan to clean which is used for cleaning the circular opening from where the medication will be spray out.
- The third step is that you should clean the mouthpiece with the help of wipes.
- The last step is that put the cap over the mouthpiece.
To clean your inhaler, you have to follow these steps which are above-mentioned.